My name is Taylor, and there's nothing that brings me greater joy than capturing the indescribable feeling of love.
One on one mentorships have quickly become my most favourite way to teach all about photography, client experience, work/life balance and all things business for other photographers. Mentorships are available to photographers of all experience levels either in person or online.
You receive a completely custom experience tailored to you and your needs/desires as an artist and entrepreneur. In our time together, you will receive my undivided attention while I teach you everything you're desiring to learn.
Although private mentorships are custom to you, all mentorships will include one on one conversation focusing on the topics of your choice as well as a fully styled session of your choosing(for in person mentorships). Open Q&A will be available throughout your mentorship so feel free to ask whatever you'd like, I'm an open book!
Your styled session (or styled sessions, we can absolutely do multiple)! Will be completely crafted to your vision. They can be available indoors, in studio, outdoors or in destinations if travel is your thing. They can range from simple sessions focusing mainly on the couple/subject or we can go all out on florals, venue, wedding attire if you're looking for something more luxurious and wanting scroll stopping images to include on your website and social media. Throughout your session, we'll go over main points like client experience, posing and guidance as well as how to evoke emotion and cinematic composition into your images.
In-Person Mentorships Start at $875
Online Mentorships Start at $575
8. Mastering Lighting Both Indoors and Outdoors
9. How to Approach Hard to Photograph Lighting like Mid-Day Sun and Before/After Sunset
10. Starting your Photography Business
11. Gaining Confidence with Photographing
12. Mastering Impressive Variety in Galleries
13. Finding your Consistent Style and Editing Workflow
14. Helping Balance your Work/Life
1. Posing and Directing Clients
2. Enhancing your Client Experience
3. Developing a Consistent, Efficient Workflow
4. Marketing ad Social Media Usage
5. Attracting your Dream Work
6. How to Book more Destination Work
7. Diversifying Portfolio